Edelman was tasked with communicating the launch of BrainBox AI’s autonomous buildings technology, a unique offering combining deep learning, cloud-based computing and algorithms. Our challenge was to communicate this complex offering to the technology, real estate and sustainability sectors while breaking through the clutter of news from our competitors.
To ensure we reached each of our various audiences, we took a four-pronged approach, which included:
- Narrative creation, positioning BrainBox AI as a unique organization offering artificial intelligence solutions for HVAC in Canada.
- Creating public interest in BrainBox AI in Canada through top-tier and trade publication media interviews.
- Generating interest among industry partners and potential clients using a strategically targeted LinkedIn paid social media strategy.
- Raising the profiles of the company’s co-founders through ongoing content opportunities on LinkedIn and their owned social media platforms and securing speaking opportunities for them across various relevant industries.
Our campaign earned more than 10 million media impressions, including coverage in top-tier English and French media outlets such as CTV National and RDI Économie. We supported on various awards, notably supporting them on being recognized as TIME’s Best Inventions of 2020. We also secured several speaking opportunities for the CEO, including the Toronto Global Forum. Most notably, we generated direct leads and clients from our targeted paid LinkedIn strategy.
“By tapping into their global network, Edelman’s team worked closely with AI experts to understand the industry, how trades and mainstream media speak to AI and how-to best position BrainBox AI within the discussion. This research supplemented their strategy and surpassed our launch expectations.”
- Sean Neely, CEO & Co-Founder, BrainBox AI